How to contribute
Do you have a TikZ example that you want to share? You are more than welcome to contribute examples. See the contact page for details on how to contact me. All contributed examples must be released under the Creative Commons attribution license.
Publishing the examples is not a fully automated process. Manually editing is necessary to ensure that the code conforms to the website format. To make the process easier for the maintainers, please follow the guidelines below.
- Limit length of lines to approx. 80 characters to avoid horizontal scrolling.
- Provide a short summary/description of the example.
- Suggest appropriate tags for categorization. Feel free to suggest new tags.
- Try to keep the code clean, focused and easy to follow. Explain tricky parts with comments.
- Use indentation where appropriate.
- Comment your code.